Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Invitations!

I know it's been a long time since the last post, but we just had to have these beauties in-hand before doing anything else:





Our wedding invitations represent the culmination of the efforts of a few people (aside from Sally and I): Our good friend Zeyah Roge helped us come up with the initial concept, which we then sent to my sister, Karen Ann Bowers, who used her wicked graphic design skills to make everything look amazing.

Karen sent the final design to my brother Jim and his wife-to-be, Andrea, who did a great job of prining them at Jim's business, Precision Press.

(On a side note, for those of you who don't know: Yours truly used to spend summer days running off at the mouth while collating, binding and trimming paper in the Bindery Department at Precision Press, which my dad founded during the year in which I was born. So if you need some printing done ... ahem ...)

Sally and I are seriously stoked on how these invitations turned out. So thanks to everyone involved for the help.

And to the rest of you: Look for them in your mailbox by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment